To register to the rii expert seminar, please, kindly use the EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=smartcitiesmigration
To register you will have to (i) create your account, and (ii) log in. Then you will be able to submit your abstract and, eventually, your full paper.
- Abstracts due: June 20, 2019 [submit here]
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: JULY 15, 2019
- Full papers due: September 10, 2019 [submit here]
- Early bird registration: until June 20, 2019
- Late registration: from September 1, 2019
- Questions❔ — please, contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee is EUR 650. Early bird registration is EUR 600. Late registration is EUR 700. Special arrangements for senior Ph.D. students are foreseen. Upon registering via EasyChair you will receive invoice with detailed instruction about the payment details.
The registration fee includes
- seminar materials & invitation to a networking session
- WORKSHOP [details will be uploaded soon]
- MEETING WITH NGOs and REFUGEES
- tea & coffee throughout the seminar
- light lunch on September 27 & 28
- conference dinner on September 27
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The organizers must be notified in writing of any cancellations. The following cancellation fees apply:• Up to & including August 20, 2019: a cancellation fee of EUR 150• On & after August 20, 2019: no refund, full amount payable. This is also the case if you don’t show up at the event.
The organizers reserve the right to refuse the registration should dishonest intentions for registering etc be suspected. All refunds will be processed after the event.
TRAVEL & HEALTH INSURANCE
It is strongly recommended that participants take out insurance to cover loss (including registration fees) incurred in case of cancellation, medical expenses and damage to or loss of personal effects. The organizers will not be responsible for any medical costs incurred by participants. The organizers will not accept liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to participants, either during or as a result of the seminar.
In case of questions, please, contact the conference organizers at email@example.com